Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Raya Gifts





This year is zooming by really very fast!! It's Raya time again!! It felt like it was just last week I was busy with the many Raya hampers but in fact, it's nearly a year ago.. Sigh.. I wish the days dont zoom by so fast when you have so many things to do.


Anyway, this year's Raya gift is centered on cakes. Partly because I am working and dont have the luxury of creating hampers, partly, I dont like to do repeats! Heh! heh! heh!.. The above are traditional indonesian layer cake all packed up nicely and prettily decorated! Hehehehe.. oh! for those of you who is wondering, these layer cakes are made using President butter.. which is the top of the range. With the on going halal issue with Golden Churn butter, all my cakes are now using President butter. Yes, this brand of butter is more expensive but I suppose this is the only butter that is on par with Golden churn. Oh.. I deviated from the topic! Hahahaa..


So, these pretty gifts are sold at RM180 and yes, there are limited stock only which means, first come first serve. Hehehe..


Oh yes, to all my Malay friends, clients and all, Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir Batin.. Be safe on the road and have a really jolly good time!


** Latest news!! All the above has been sold out!!


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: