Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Fragipani & Roses - A wedding



Frangipani & Roses... A wedding cake! Yes, it's the time of the year again.. the time for weddings.. aaaaahhh.. dont you just love it?? I do..


Yes, to say I do is never easy but for some, who are fortunate enough to find their soul mate, it must be the easiest thing to say.. and I suppose that calls for a celebration! And what celebration it will be if there is no cake... hehehehe..


This cake was requested by the bride who cant decide if she wanted something tropical like frangipani or her initial concept of roses.. You see, she came over to discuss about her cake and she saw my frangipani tree in full bloom.. and throughout the discussion in the garden, she could smell the lovely fragrant from the frangipani flowers and she was enticed... hehehe..


Anyway, she left it to me to decide and I have decided to marry both ideas.. frangipani and roses.. I think roses is romantic and will always compliment weddings.. and frangipani, being a seductive and enticing flower, it's a very suitable for weddings too.. well, marriage isnt all about love.. it has to have some seduction, some enticement, some romance, some laughter, some fun, some soul....


Well, I wasnt quite sure as to what or how I would do it.. but I had a feeling that the cake will turn out pretty.. hehehe.. so, creating as I go along, I am rather pleased with what I came up with..


This cake is a full fruit cake with the works of marzipan and fondant for a traditional feel.. This cake weighs in at 5.3kg and was sold for RM750. Yes, moulding roses are not that easy when the weather decided to be funny.. rain and cloudy for days just dont work for roses made of gum paste.....






Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: