Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Jelly Mooncakes - Calypso , Sunset & Strawberry & Cream



The year has rolled by and here we are again.. the season of lanterns and traditional sweet cakes is about to start.. well, in my case, pretty colorful and flavorful jellies starts! Hehehe.. this year, I have..



Sunset.. this is a combination of fruity passionfruit with vanilla cream filling. Passionfruit is known to have a seductively aroma with sweetish tangy flavor that is very addictive! You cant stop at 1 passionfruit.. it is one after another!! Dangerous! Combine this with a smooth velvety vanilla cream similar to panacotta... yyyuuummmmssss!!





Calypso.. My first taste of coconut and lime combination was in London. It was an ice-cream and I looked at the ice-cream for a long time before I dig in and boy! did I regret not digging in much earlier!! Hahahahaha.. The combination is like a love hate relationship. It is complimenting but yet contrasting.. The coconut dont seem so frightening "jelak" when it is paired up with lime.. and Lime dont seem so unapproachable when it is with coconut. It's one of those you either love it or hate it combination...



This is strawberry and Cream.. A very soothing and pleasing flavor. Something that will never go wrong.. something that everybody will love... An evergreen! This will please any child or child at heart.. hehehee..









These are sold for RM30 in a box of 4 pieces and there is a scheduled delivery dates. Please call to enquire... but in the meantime, I shall go play with my Angry bird lantern..... and make more beautiful jelly mooncakes....




Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

6 comments:

Juliana said...

The passion fruit and strawberry is nice. Your flavors are all very refreshing and unique. Unlike the common ones. Looking forward for your next year new creation flavors.

terri@adailyobsession said...

i wish i am in kl bc i'll order all the diff jelly mooncakes you make! i love jelly anything haha. are all your flavors made of the real thing/fruit?

Food so delicious! said...

Juliana,

Hehehe.. yes, those are my favorite too!! I also like the Calypso.. it is something very different.

But this year's business not as good as last year.. the survey done is that people are not receptive to this year's flavor.. they find it too funky. Do you think so??

Food so delicious! said...

Terri,

Let me know when you dropping by KL and I can whip up a batch for you to try.

Yes, all my flavors are made from real fruits. More expensive but the result is very much satisfying! Hehehe.. this is also one reason why there is no uniformity in terms of sweetness and color in most of my food. Using natural ingredients does not allow me to have uniformity! Hehehe.. each fruit is created uniquely mah.

Juliana said...

Not at all funky for me. They so taste of fruits. Don't tell me they want those boring flavor like cendol, dragon fruit etc, etc

Food so delicious! said...

Juliana,

The survey results showed that people like those ordinary ones..no flavor except coloring. But I am so reluctant to do so.. sigh.

I like this year's range best!! so fruity and refreshing. Although, yes, it cost more to make but the taste is very unique.

I must brainstorm about this soon. Post mortem will be done once the season closes.