Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Cuppies - Angry birds in the field



Another set of angry birds cuppies.. I noticed that most angry birds cuppies are in the gardenAdd Image and I decide to do it differently. Hehehe..


These are sold for RM5.50 each with an option of lemon curd or strawberry compote filling. A minimum order of 16 is required.


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Juliana said...

The next round you are making "Angry Bird" cupcakes, pls make a few for me bcos I have or rather you hv, make my "boss" angry for coming back home empty handed as i had told him Aunty Perly has make angry bird cupcake for him. Each time he comes to my office he will ask to go into your blog to see any latest designs.