Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Summer Roses & Hydrangeas - A wedding cake for all



This cake was made for a friend who has gotten hitch again... Hehehehe.. I always admire people with such courage.... Anyway, this is a chocolate butter cake, my friend's favorite cake all nicely decorated with roses and hydrangeas.. I recently got my hands on these cute hydrangeas cutters and decided to try out on this cake.. yes, I need to practise more.. practise.. practise.. practise..


This would be sold for RM380 with the cake weighing in at nearly 3kg..



















Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: