Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

All in a day's work...



I made it!! I made it!!.. 5 cakes in 24 hours.... baking the cakes, icing them cakes and assembling them.. of course the needed decorations were made earlier... and yes, there are 2 more cakes not in the picture as those were made after this picture was taken.. 7 cakes in 30 hours!! Not bad I must say...Not bad at all....



Ok.. now, time for a little break.. gotta put up my legs, rest those fingers and hands, roselle drinks and snacks ready for a marathon of relaxation.. movies and books shall be the order of the day for next week......


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: