Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

A Lazy Sunday....






For once, I have a Sunday to myself.. no orders.. no rushing.. no nothing.. it's a great change from my usual Sundays. Hehehe...

So, since it was a leisure Sunday, I took it upon myself to be lazy... veg out infront of the tv, not watching particularly but just have the tv switched on to give some sound.. while I surf the net, upload this blog, read my book, watch some DVDs.. hehehe... Anyway, since it's a lazy Sunday, I didnt feel like going out for food.. so, dug around my fridge and found ingredients to make Curry Kapitan. Yipppeee... curry kapitan is a killer with bread.

So, very quickly, I cook up a pot of Curry Kapitan.. the aroma was so fragrant.. my 2 doors away neighbour came over and asked what was I cooking.. hahahaha.. she commented that it smell divine.. hehehe.. The difference with this curry and the normal curry is that the spices are different and there is an added twist! A twist of lime that is. Hahahaha.. I find the lime juice really makes this curry very interesting. For one, it cuts down the richness.. for another, it gives a certain aroma to the curry which to me, is awesome!

A lot of people are not aware that this curry has no potatoes.. instead, it has a relatively thick sauce that is thickened by candlenut and the fun part is to drench the rice or bread you are eating with lots of sauce. Yummmmzzzz! And that's what I did on a lazy Sunday.. with TV on, notebook on and a book at my face while I feed myself with this curry.... aaaaahhh.. life is bliss..

Yes, I do make this curry for sale and enquiries are welcome.... lalalalaa...






Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: