Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Local Delicacy - 3 Treasures,, A "haute couture" tong sui to die for



Ok.. ok.. that picture is not exactly the best... but I was greedy and wanted to eat that bowl of self created tong sui!! Hence, the just snap the damn picture and let's get on with the gobbling cincai shot! Hahahahaha...


Yes, this is not the common tong sui you get everywhere.. infact, I dont think you have seen this anywhere yet.. Yup, I was being funky and decided to create something nice base on what I like.. which are.. red bean, green bean, yam and hehhehe... secret!! The combination of all these is mind blowing, tongue teasing, texture and taste seducing tong sui!! Ok.. wait.. let me have another bowl....


The combination of 2 beans and yam was not something common.. but the flavor was good.. further enhanced with my little secret, it was more than great... It wasnt too rich nor was it bland.. the flavors compliment each other yet there is a a hint of contrast.. maybe in terms of texture.. the red bean was soft yet still whole..the green beans lend a very aromatic flavor.. the yam was just succulent and fluffy.. and the flavor was blending...yummmz!!


I brought this along for a party and thinking that nobody usually takes such thing, I shall have quite a bit of leftover... hahhaahaha.. boy! was I very very wrong!! bowls and bowls of this was scooped and had.. men even went back for more than 2 helpings!! Aaaaahh.. men are not tong sui lovers.. hahahaha.. but this, must have seduced them.. and I have some of my friends coming up to me to ask me.. What have I brought that their husbands keep taking about!! Hahahaha..


Yes, off and on, a good creation is what makes life interesting.. a good "haute couture" tong sui is a much needed affair especially when one has been feasting on the usual food.... hehehehe... oh yes!! this is for sale.. but I have yet to decide how... but I do know, it will be a hit!!


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Juliana said...

The left over I brought it back, kept in my fridge and walio! best to eat it cold. Can share the recipe ah?

Food so delicious! said...

Juliana,

Hahahahahaha!!! Best right??? Cannot share the recipe as I will be selling this....