Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Seafood Platter




I have always wanted to try my hands on moulding fondant into seafood figurines. It's a challenge! Hahaha.. for one, to get the shape right and for another, to get the colour right!! So, when this order came by, I grabbed and spend a whole day working on the figurines... many times, I have to re-do.. the shape is not right.. or the color is just not quite there.

It was tedious but a very satisfying session... I was really happy with the end reasons.. the best being the prawns. Hahahaha.. a lot of air brushing on color.. mixing and shading to get it right. Anyway, the buyer of this cake was most impressed! She didnt think it would be possible.. Hahahaha.. she has yet to hear of my motto.."I can do all things thru HIM who strengthens me!" All things.. including moulding seafood using fondant.

This cake is a french vanilla butter cake weighing in at 2.3kg and was sold for RM350.














Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: