Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Cravings for Sui Kow




The other day I walked by a restaurant and saw everyone was having sui kows, (dumplings) and instantly wanted to have some. However, as I dont consume pork, sui kows sold outside are not for me.. hehehee.. so, arm with mince chicken, prawns and fish paste, some water chestnuts, chinese mushrooms, spring onions and shredded carrots, I set out to make my own sui kows.. It's a easy peasy process that can be quite therapeutic....hehehehe.. A little bit of everything could give me quite a few sui kows which I kept the balance in the fridge in an air tight container for consumption as and when I like.. hehehe..

I had my first round of sui kows with lots of choy sum from my garden in a simple ikan bilis soup. Other times, I had my sui kow with some mee suah soup with lots of vege, or simply steam and eat it just like that or deep fried them is yummy too!! Nothing beats a home made sui kow.. I love it! Hehehehe..




Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: