Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Local delicacy - Peach shaped angkoo












I have always wanted to make this shape of angkoo for the longest time but never got a chance until now. A traditional shape to represent baby girl in full moon celebration. And finally, I got my chance. Hehehehehe... It's rather difficult to make this shape as it's irregular and has a lot of corners but the effort to make this is well worth it. Look at how pretty these are!!

The full moon baby's mama was so impressed with these and so were the guests. These were all gobbled up before they even have the cake cutting ceremony! hahahaha... and the full moon baby's papa quietly came over and tell me.."if you are ever making any full moon packs again or angkoos, please give us a shout! We want to tumpang order for our own consumption.." hahahahahhaa....




Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: