Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Loh Mai Kai for breakfast





This is an all time favorite.... glutinous rice with mushroom and chicken all nicely seasoned with evergreen seasoning like soya sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil and a dash of pepper and a pinch of salt.. simple but awesome! It's a great dish for breakfast or snacking.. hehehehehe.... nothing beats a good wholesome snack anytime of the day!

Anyway, I had this nagging craving for this for the longest time. The ones sold outside didnt do the trick, I should know.. hahahhaa.. but being lazy, I thought my craving can be satisfied by getting a serving from the "mills"... hahahaa.. So, when craving wasn't satisfied, I know I have to get my lazy ass up and start making a batch.....

Lazy as I am, I didnt bother to put them into cups or bowls.. I just put them in a tray and when it's ready, it smell so good... I love the taste of steamed glutinous rice.. it has that springy feel and a certain aroma that incite one to eat and eat and eat and eat.. ok! enough said. Hahahaha..

So, I kept some for my snack and the rest I brought to work and share.. it was indeed a joyous occasion where everyone enjoyed a good hearty breakfast! 


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

SC said...

I want to try your Loh Mai Kai, remember to let me know when you going to do it again.