Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Garden Bunny





The bunny is 3D!!! I found this cake pan that could make 3D bunny and grab it and enticed my customer to order this since she wanted something special for her son's first birthday. To add on, I made the bunny in vanilla butter cake sandwiched with lemon curd and coconut buttercream. The taste was just simply out of this world! Hahahahahaha.. my customer called and told me that everyone wanted to know what flavor was the cake.... 

As for the garden piece, it was in chocolate buttercake and that was whalloped by the kids in a jiffy. 

This cake weigh in at 3kg and was sold for RM320.


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: