Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Full Moon packs





 It has been a very hectic week for me... for one, all these cuties for a full moon pack had to be rushed out in a few batches. I enjoy making these.. especially those owls. hahahahahahaha...The baby mama wanted the owl as the icon for her daughter's full moon and I thought a cute owl in different colors should do the trick! 

These packs consist of 2 of each angkoos, red eggs and cupcakes and they are sold for RM22 each complete with personalised tag, and ribbons.

Full moon packs are flexible and it's up to individual as to what they would like to have....




Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: