Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Wonky Zonky Cake





This is my first attempt at Wonky cake and trust me when I say it's a sweaty work! Hahahahaha... It's not easy to construct the Wonky part.. gotta have some calculation done and architect experience to make sure the cake dont topple or break. Anyway, it was a very very good experience and I am glad I made it. Hahahahaha.. the cake didnt toppled or break or slant or fell off and the birthday girl was simply thrilled to bits when she saw her cake.

This chocolate butter cake weigh in at 3.8kg was to serve 120 guests and was sold for RM400. For the 7 hours of work, I must say it's cheap!



Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: