Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

At 68!




This cake is a yummy orange buttercake all dressed up with cherry blossoms, longevity buns and prosperious orange color to wish a mother happy birthday at 68!


This cake weigh in at 3.5kg and was sold for RM420.










p/s.. I had quite a bit of trimmings from this cake and I gave them all to this little boy. He called to ask for more once he was done with it! His words were.. "The cake is very nice.. can I have some more!?"


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

Juliana said...

Well the boy you mentioned actually is no fan of butter cake but to my surprise he likes this orange butter cake. I think is bcos this butter cake is so moisture, unlike commersial cake is dry. My mum too likes it as she can taste orange squeeze from fresh orange.

Food so delicious! said...

Juliana,

Hahhahaaha... Brandon is fast learning to eat other cakes besides chocolate cake which is good. Why not try having a orange cake for his birthday.

Juliana said...

That will be next year. Who know something new will come out from your oven that he may likes it too. He actually has plan 'currently' what design he wants but wait la... what's 2011 trend. In fact, he is surveying what design for his older bro which will be end of Nov.

Food so delicious! said...

Ju,

I noticed that the trend for 2011 is ships.. pirate ships.. it should be interesting!! Captain Brandon!!