Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

I've got the Bluesss... A cheesecake remedy!







I've got the blues... the weather is terribly hot and bright, it's making me lethargic and grumpy and I desperately need a yummy treat. Yes, every excuse there is, I will use it to give myself a yummy treat. Hehehe..


Anyway, I had some leftover blueberries from my yesterday's fruit tarts and decided to make myself a blueberry cheesecake. Nothing earth moving except the fact that I made my cheesecake "eating friendly". I swirl the blueberry filling onto the cream cheese and added loads of fresh blueberries on top. To beautify it further, I drizzle just the right amount of blueberry filling on top of the cake to make it yummy. Yes, I am not crazy with the idea of sticky and sweet blueberry dripping and gooing all over my cheesecake. I hate the fact that it's messy to eat and beinig clumpsy, I am most certain that my shirt will hold testimony of me having something blueberry!


So, something common and old from me... A blueberry cheesecake to remedy grumpiness at RM95... By the way, I added a sprinkle of magic in the blueberry cheesecake.... making it addictively yummy....


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Bite Bite said...

oh my oh my, lovely ~ would love to have a taster ~

Food so delicious! said...

Bite bite...

Can can... let me call you on the next one. this one habis grab already. Making another one as I am not too happy with the topping. A bit messy la!