Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

New Look




How do you people like this new blog skin?? The older one which I like very much has unfortunately gone wonky and being a Techno Dumbo that I am, I am not able to "repair" it. So, I thought I will give my blog a fresh new look!


So, spill it people... shall I maintain this skin or shall I go scout for another??


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

Bite Bite said...

oh, this is nice :)
change is good ~ give it a go first :)

Food so delicious! said...

Bite bite...

You dont know how panicky I was... WAHHH.. I wanted to cry ok.. Now that I have changed this, I lost the nuffnang thingy la.. Dont know how to put it back on.

Juliana said...

A great surprise! Very refreshing look!

Food so delicious! said...

Thanks Ju. I take it as you like this...