Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

James's Favorite Things at 50!

















James's wife called to order the cake. She wanted the cake to have all his favorite things.. which are, lion dance, bmw car, camping, beer, football and books AND... the cake must be in the shape of 5 0! Wahahahaa.. I couldnt help laughing. So, for the whole week, I moulded all James's favorite things... and of course, the weather has turned rainy and this is bad news for moulding..Sigh...

As I was working on this lemon butter cake, I couldnt help humming to the tune of My Favorite Things. Incidentally, one of my favorite things is to see the joy and happiness on my customer's face upon seeing what I have created for them. Hopefully, Fanny aka James's wife is pleased..

Total weight of this cake is approximately 5kg and was sold for RM420.


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: