Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

LimeLight Diva!




The weather is simply horrible nowadays. It's hot! blazing hot and really bright. The air is humid and heavy and even if there is breeze, it is hot to my skin!! Global warming is definitely happening here. Sigh... I hate such weather.. give me the rain anytime... oh ya.. come to think of it, I cannot remember when was the last time we had rain.. oh! oh!

Anyway, this is what I made to pacify myself during such horrible time... A very rich cheesecake that is flavored with lots of lime! It is tangy and refreshing, it doesnt give you that heavy feel when you eat it.. The best part is the balance of the richness from the cream cheese and tanginess from the lime. Oh! the crust has crushed macadamia too! Yes, you will be able to stop at a slice!

This is definitely a great dessert during hot times or if you are planning a heavy meal at RM90.


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Juliana said...

I love cheesecake, no matter what flavours but when mentioned lime cheesecake, I was taken a back ... will it be sour cream cheese cake. To my surprise, it is not sour at all but is tangy. My children loves it therefore another cake in my list.