Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Sunday Lunch - Nasi Tomato




This is what I served for my Sunday Lunch at my secret garden... Nasi Tomato with patcri nenas, timun acar and ayam masak merah. The acar timun is simply crunchy and refreshing.. the flavor is very light and appetising especially when you pair it with patcri nenas. I don't know about you people but patcri nenas is excellent with rice. Of course, one has to make sure the patcri nenas is wickedly delicious! Hehehe..

This lunch couldn't have been more appropriate with the current weather that is simply lovely.. breezy with a gentle sun.. Life is beautiful!!


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: