Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Lookie At The Cookie!




Look what I did on a rainy afternoon.... I made a batch of evergreen cookies! These cookies have been here since...errr... I dont know when but I remember stuffing my face with such cookies since I was a kid.. so, go figure out how long is that! Anyway, enough of me,....

My daughter loves cornflakes and I have been promising her for the longest time.. so, with a free rainy afternoon, I made good my promise to my daughter. (You mustnt lie to children.. they have memory of an elephant!) So, very enthusiastically, I went about making Crunchy Cornflakes and Semperit cookies. Yes, both her favorite!

The crunchy cornflake cookies are simply heavenly. They are crunchy, they are "heong", they are addictive and most definitely they are great with a cuppa. This is a very easy cookie to make and very quickly, you will have your own tiny kingdom filled with crunchy cookies.
Of course, I couldnt hide these crunchies from my daughter for long.. she smell the aroma and was at the table whalloping them in no time... Aaaaaahhh.. to see her whallop them is one of the many pleasures in my life.


This, my friend, is semperit and both of us love it. This recipe was given by my friend from down under and it is simply yumms. Actually, this is so easy to make, you can just whip it up in a jiffy and have a few boxes of semperit as gift! Yup, this cookie make great gifts.
What is so great about this cookie? It is the melt in the mouth and gives you that "feel good" feeling. It is a plain and simple cookie but somehow, it gives you all that feeling. Aaaaahhhh..

Yes, this semperit is packed up as gift for a friend.. Dont you think they are great gifts? I most definitely think so!


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Bite Bite said...

christmas is coming, anything special coming from your kitchen?

Food so delicious! said...

Lots!

3 wise men... a nice decorative red box with 3 loaves of delicious cake.. sugee, fruit cake and indonesian layer cake.

Hampers carrying homemade chutney, cookies and cakes that will bring warmth and joy to the recipient.

As for cookie, will be trying my hands at making stained glass cookies! Stay tune to find out about stained glass cookies..

These are great gifts for corporate clients and friends!

Bite Bite said...

wow, that's delicious to hear. when can sample it :)

btw, i created a new blog http://talentsneeded.blogspot.com/

have a look and give me your feedback. . .