Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Fruits Toots - A fabulous cake!





This cake is simply fabulous! I love it! I simply love it. It is not easy for me to like cakes as I prefer savory foodstuff and when I say it is fabulous, believe it!

This cake has a very moist texture inspite of it being in the oven forever.. and the smell is very refereshing.. temptingly refreshing! I used fresh strawberries, blueberries, canned peaches and pineapples. I noticed that this cake is best eaten 1 day after baking as the flavors and juices from the fruits will infuse into the cake and makes it simply very very delicious.

Fruits Toots are sold at RM85 and it is all worth it!


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Juliana said...

I would say this cake is not meant for man. When I brought back the cake to office, there were 2 men and 3 ladies including me. Food testing time! We, ladies, gave a thumb up. But the men gave a sourish expression. Pieces of different type of fruits is what make the cake taste interesting.I like the moist texture, not "tooth-sweet" and very addictive. I recomd this cake for tea break.

Juliana said...

Sorry, I meant "sweet-tooth".