Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Another year completed....




I remember last year I blogged about my "tong yuen" at work.. Hahaha.. what a rush it was.. I had to take the picture in the dark before rushing off to work. This year, it is much better. I didnt have to rush. I had all the time in the world to make the "tong yuen" in the morning and take picture when I am all ready. Heh! heh! Heh! not bad after 1 full year eh.

Another year has gone by and I must say that it has been a very good year for me. I have learnt to trust in the almighty a lot more no matter how bleak the situation might be and have been rewarded with lots of great surprises, I have improved my skills and creativity by many folds, I have achieved better things, more patient, more calm and in control and more organised... Yes, all in 365 days.. and with Christmas in the next few days, I must say I am greatly blessed.

As I shape another color ball and drop it into the pot of boiling water, I am once again reminded of all my blessings, each ball of color represents each of my blessing and for that I am grateful. So, once again, to another year of great things, great achievements, great success....

I hope everyone had a great Winter Solstice like I did.. great tong yuen, great work, great food and most of all great family members...


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: