Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

My dinner - A simple meal on a breezy sunday evening













It was sunny but breezy today.. and I am just lazing around in my garden looking at my plants and a very butchered frangipani tree. Yes, it was the time again to prune and trim the tree.. Everytime I have the gardener do that, I am reminded of what GOD said in the bible.. there is a time for everything.. Time to flower, time to grow, time to fruit.. time to rest... Anyway, since I am lazy, I decided to make a simple dinner.. stir fried spinach and har cheong kai aka prawn paste fried chicken..

Yes, I was all curious with this har cheong kai aka prawn paste fried chicken because my nephew, a cute little 5 year old told his dad that he will marry anyone who can cook him this dish! Hahahaha... so, with my little adventure streak.. I made har cheong kai.. and very frankly, I find it a bit too salty and being not a big fan of fried chicken, I find it a OK dish.. however, my monster loved it! She loved the saltiness and prawn paste flavor. Maybe it is the eating in the garden that affected that decision!?? Hmmm...

So, a breezy sunday evening with har cheong kai.....


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, Har Cheong Kai is the best! So says the Big Mama of the 5-year-old nephew!

Food so delicious! said...

Hahahahaha!!! Karen, I must say it is best.....