Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

A Christmas Story - 3 Kings!












This I must say is my best creation for this Christmas.. partly because of the significant of the 3 kings in the story of the birth of Christ.. partly because it has 3 of my most favorite cakes. Hahahaha... yes, I am not a big fan of continental cakes where whipped cream is the star of the day.. I am a big fan of rich and flavorful cakes like fruit cakes, sugee cakes, layer cake or spice cake.. I just love the luxurious feeling such cakes gives.... Yuuummmmmms!

In 3 kings, I have a portion of fruit cake, sugee cake and layer cake snuggled nicely in a lovely deep purple box. I thought it would be nice to have a little of something in a box as a gift. A gorgeous gift I might say... Hehehee.. the aroma when the box is open is simply divine.. very Christmasy.. very enticing..and very warm feeling. The sight when the box is open is also very pretty.. all 3 cakes sitting nicely in the box with little handmade cake tags with Christmas wreath.. Very very Christmas!

3 Kings! are sold at RM140 in a nice decorated gift box.. Ho! Ho! Ho!


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

5 comments:

Bite Bite said...

Some how you know how to capture my heart, hehehe... Maybe it's true, the way to a guys heart is thru the tummy... Seriously, this is a great idea for a Christmas present... Keep up the good work!!!

Food so delicious! said...

Thanks Bite Bite! Hehehehe...

lisan said...

omg, i can just imagine the smells coming from the box! wish i was there to get one for my myself...

Juliana said...

How come u didn't introduce this package to me? Looks very presentable as premium gift.

Food so delicious! said...

Ju,

Got ma.. just didnt have picture to show la.