Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Ho! Ho! Ho! - Merry Christmas Gifts
















It's the most wonderful time of the year... yes!! it is my favorite time of the year again and I am doing my favorite things.. making pretty xmas cookies!! This year I have decided to flavor the dough with something zesty.. hehehe.. And as for gingerbread man, this year I have decided to make my own ground ginger and nothing beats home ground ginger!! These gingerbread man is awesome.. addictively awesome!! Try them..

These sugar cookies are selling at RM6 each..




Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Bite Bite said...

that's very nice. i will help spread the word around.

Food so delicious! said...

Thanks Bite bite!! We must have lunch before the year ends!!