Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Snap! Click! Camera!















When Melissa's aunt asked if I could do a camera cake, I thought, why not!? Heh! Heh! Heh!... when Melissa's aunt asked if I could fashioned the camera cake to look like Nikon D700, I thought.. oh oh... what does that look like? Hahahaha.. so, I had to surf the net to get a picture of Nikon D700....

After baking the cake, I took a long time looking at the cake and deciding how shall I shape it.. Hahahahaha.. yes, it is not easy as there are plenty details to look into.. some area are rounded, some area are slanting down, some had bulge here and there... and after a few hours of sweating, I make it! Hehehhee..

This cake is a delicious chocolate butter cake covered with buttercream icing and dressed up in fondant...This was sold for RM380.. total weight is 2.5kg.


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: