Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Macaroons - Lavender with butter cream & lemon curd




I had plenty of egg whites sitting in the fridge and thought I better go do something with it.. Hehehehe..so, I made some lavender macaroons! Yes, the french macaroons that everyone is so crazy over....

Since the macaroons are sweet like heaven, I thought it would be great to pair it with a little buttercream and generous heap of lemon curd. Yes, that sour lemon curd that I made whenever I come across cheap lemons for sale. And the result is simply addictively awesome!! The lemon curd balance out the sweet like made macaroons perfectly and the butter cream simply gives it a velvety luxury taste... Hmmm....no wonder so many go gaga over such humble dome!!

These are for sale and make great x' mas gifts at RM3 each with a minimum of 20 pieces.. Tis! the season to be sweet and fun.... fra la la la la lala la la....


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: