Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Christmas Cakes!
















This is made of sugee cake with the full works.. marzipan and fondant. Marzipan is almond paste, and yes, it's home made almond paste..meaning I made it and I decided not to have those almond bug smelling essence. Instead, I replace it with something more pleasing and I reduced the sugar content quite a bit.. making it addictive! Heh! heh! heh!..

This cake weigh in at 2kg and was sold at RM120.












This is made of fruitcake with all the works.. marzipan and fondant.. Totally Christmas! Total weight is 2.2kg and was sold at RM150.

These make lovely Christmas presents for parties or merry making. Fra lala lalala lalalaa...


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: