Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Chocolate Trifle - An absolute Attraction




This is a must have for parties!! To me, parties must have something pretty sitting on the table for everyone to adore and when it is time to dig in, it is something that one cannot get enough of. Trifle is basically layering of, usually, sponge cake or madeira cake generously loaded with a fruity syrup and kirsch with custard, fruits and sometimes jelly all nicely decorated with cream.

In this Absolute Attraction Chocolate Trifle, I have 1 layer of chocolate swissroll nicely drenched with lightly sweetened dark cherry syrup with kirsch with 1 layer of home made custard that is light and silky and that 1 layer dark pitted cherries and chocolate curls and I start from the beginning.. 1 layer of chocolate swissroll...... layers of luxurious yummy treats..until I reach the brim of the bowl....and that's when I decorate it with whipped cream and toasted almonds and again.. dark pitted cherries.

This dessert is best eaten with friends sharing great moments at RM140....


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: