Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

How Can You Mend A Broken Heart





All of us have one time or another encountered the most dreadful part of life and that is, to have our heart shattered. Most of the time by what GOD said to be the most powerful of all the 3 essential qualities that make us human.. LURVE!

Recently, I observed some of my friends having to go through this painful phrase of their lives. Some are married and at near mid life and wham! they are slapped with such earth shattering pain that kills them emotionally. Heart ache doesnt get any better with age.. trust me, they dont! And what makes it worse is the fact that one has "invested" so much into nurturing the relationship and now it is all gone.. one is so sure about how life is going suddenly turned chaotic and like a storm, it's turbulent and dark. Some of my friends on the other hand are not married and have to face the daunting future of having to start all over again.. back to the dating scene AGAIN. It gets a bit "earthquakey" when that happens over and over and over again..


As I watched my friends struggle through this challenging phrase of their lives, I am reminded of the times I was there. There are some unresolve emotions in me that I have yet to face and have not dare to face up till now.. I am no hero. I am a big coward.. I just avoid the whole heartache drama!! I just refuse to think about it, remember about it, avoid places that reminded me of it, I just wont go "there". I keep myself busy till I am too tired to care, I focus on a new mission, it can be anything from losing those concrete fats that cling onto me with such stubborness like it is their rightful place or it can be to concentrate on some idiocratic thing like trying to understand a french movie! The bottom line is.. DONT GO THERE!!

I refuse to cry or feel the pain until I know it is not so painful anymore. Not so painful anymore is when I can face the one that cause me such pain and not feel much or when anger dont make an appearance or tears wont roll down like a broken dam..It can take a few weeks to a few years.. but when I am good and ready, I will go THERE and redeem myself. In all my heartaches, there wasnt much of a "showcase".. No atomic explosion.. just plain turn around and walk off! It is not my style to waste another breath on something or someone who hurt me so badly. It's also not my style to do a turn around... Sigh... it takes great great effort for me to over come such "quest" and it's not in me to throw away these hard effort and be with that person again. Yaaaa, sigh.. I am not that forgiving...... Not good? Maybe...

Anyway, how do you deal with a broken heart? How can you mend a broken heart?


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Unknown said...

This looks great I have never seen anything like it before thanks for sharing.

Cake Display