Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Passion about a Fruit




I came across this tiny fruit nicely tucked away hidden amongst creepers on someone's fence one fine morning while I was brisk walking... and I stop!

I stop because it has been a long time since I saw this cutie.. hehehe... I stop because it brought back a lot of happy memories... I stop because I was so smitten by its tiny flower that is so impressive...

Hello cutie.. the last time I saw such fruit was when I was in school and that is a very long time.. Gosh! that sounded like I am a dinosaur! Hahahaha.. well, this fruit used to grow aplenty creeping all over my school's fence or anything that it could creep on.. We used to pluck the yellow fruit and squeeze the content into our mouth. It has a very unique flavor and at that time, when I was in school, I was not expose to exotic fruits, hence didnt know that this is a passionfruit. We used to eat a lot of this.. partly because it was easily available and being poisoned wasn't part of our vocab.. hahahhaa.. And partly because this fruit is sweet! Heh! heh! heh!..

During my school days, I didnt pay much attention to its flower but today, when I see this fruit again, I was fascinated by its flower.. maybe it is because there were abundance of flowers in full bloom and they are simply lovely!! Pretty and lovely... just like any passionfruit flower, it has the vivid purple and white color with stigma that is a striking yellow.. but this species has small flowers...no more than a 50 cents coin.. very very dainty and pretty looking.. I like!!

So, not able to resist, I snapped some pictures and pluck off some of the fruits.. and of course! popped 2 into my mouth and once again taste the sweet, full of flavor passionfruit.. yes, with lots of crunchy seeds too.....hehehehe....


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: