Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Seoul OUT?? Oh man!!



See the above?? That is Seoul, Korea... I am to go there...What am I to do there?? For one, I dont watch all these tedious soapy sobbing korean love dramas.. dont like korean food, most definitely dont speak Korean.. so, what am I to do there?? Can't be to see city lights right?? Sigh.. I live in a city ok.. city lights dont excite me.. infact, I think city lights are environmental disaster.. so, where I really want to go?? I really really wanna go back to...


Hawaii!! Yes, the above picture is Hanauma Bay in O'ahu, Hawaii.. I was there years ago and had a great time. The weather is more or less like here but without the humidity and plenty of cool breeze. NICE!! Hahahahaa.. did what every tourist would do.. go to Waikiki, infact I stayed there.. go climb Diamond Head, take the bus that went around the island.. went to Polynesian Cultural Center and learnt everything about Polynesians and the spirit of aloha, sit by the beach and watch the sunset and on Thursdays, learn to do the hula, learnt to eat poi, lomi-lomi salmon, hawaiian lau-lau, ahi poke, haupia and lots more. Also did go to North Shore and watch the waves.. the long bus ride just to see waves... hahahaha!!


I was bold too.. I hopped over to Big Island and took a round the island trip from Kona to Hilo and experience the wonders of having so many different climate on just one island.. some part is warm, some part is cold..Their beaches are also very unique.. they have black sand beaches and nope, I did not take any sand or rocks from Big Island home. Legend has it that Pele, the goddess of fire will make you very sick for taking her things and one can only get better when one return the "stolen" rocks or sand! Real or not, I am not trying! Did you know that this island is constantly growing?? It is.. and I went to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park and see with my own eyes the wonders Kilauea...the life volcano spewing lava. Again, I was humbled by the beauty this world has to offer and promised myself that I must live my life fruitfully.. make it a point to live it!! dont waste precious time on bad things or events or bother with bad choices may it be career or people... make it a point to embrace and love life!!

So, can I trade Seoul for Hawaii?? oh ok.. time to talk to my bosss......... I think he will kill me! Wahahahahahahaa...


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Bite Bite said...

time to save up for a trip for me. . . .

Food so delicious! said...

Bite Bite,

Yes, time to pack and go traveling...