Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Summer is Here!



When I was in London, I stuffed my face with the juiciest strawberries, blueberries, cherries, satsumas, tangerine, nectarines, apricots, peaches and god knows what else! They are so delicious there.. well, what can I say?? These fruits are grown there and they get them fresh.. Anyway, when I got back, I wanted to do a tart with these fruits, so, I created this mascarpone cream for the filling, a very light and crispy crust and the fruits. The result...


Heh! heh! heh!..the cream is luxurious! Just right in the creamy department with a smooth and silky texture. Surprisingly, although it's a big contrast from the texture of the crust which is light and crispy, it compliments. Together it reminded me of opposites attract! Hehehehe.. and it's sinfully addictive! I watch my testers' reaction as they take each spoonfuls of this tart and waited to see if they will take 2nd helpings.. and yes! they did! Hoorah!

This tart reminded me of Eton mess that I tried in London.. all the contrasting texture come together and create an awesome exprience in the mouth! Hahahaha.. and such awesomeness can only bring happy memories and thoughts! For me, that is London and for a lot of people in 4 seeason countries, it can only be summer!



This is for sale at RM85 per tart.. enought to feed a party of 25-30 people.


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: