Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Party Food - Roast Chicken with Rocket sandwiches





Did I mentioned that I went to British Museum in London twice? Oh yes, the museum is so big, I had to do it in 2 days.. 2 full days!! And during the 2nd trip back to British Museum, I came across this very unique sandwich... Yes, I was hungry and desperate for a bite!!

I had this really yummy sandwich that had simple ingredients.. roast chicken and rocket.. the combination was simply mind blowing and addictive. I love the way the peppery taste from rocket leaves compliment the roast chicken and tomatoes and other condiments and with an orange juice or warm tea, it is yumms!!

Anyway, since I am back here with no really yummy bread in sight that is REALLY BREAD and not some cottony mush, I set out to make my own bread and create this sandwich..yes, I miss London.. I miss their super delicious food! and I must say, I did quite well with this sandwich. I served them to my friends for tea today! I intend to propose this for parties.. hehehe..


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: