Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Kitty With Presents



Ruby is into Helly Kitty this year and her aunt commissioned me to make her a Hello Kitty cake! Hehehehe... and I came up with this. Technically, I would like to have the cake higher as in taller but, since this cake is to be brought to school to celebrate, I decided against a tall cake. It would be very difficult for Ruby's mom to cut and serve the kids if it is a tall cake... and kids, are not very good with eating a tall piece of cake! Yes, adults have difficulty too. So, a appropriate height was made..


This is a marbled butter cake and weigh in at 2kg. This was sold for RM250.. and yes, hello Kitty was hand moulded using fondant... and double yes! in such cranky weather, it was a challenge!


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Raydiance said...

Ruby loved the cake! Her school friends loved the cake! They had 2nd and 3rd helpings!

Ruby wants me to say Thank you for a lovely cake.