Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Cloud - A dreamy cake..





Ok.. I am no big fan of soft like cotton food... For one, I got teeth, for another, I find such food very mushy. I like my food firm and with texture.. so, if you ask me, I am no big fan of the above. I made that because I was having friends over for tea and I know they like such cotton food. Hehehehe..


So, back to this Cloud.. hehehe.. it is easy to make..infact, I used to make this to give away to my monster's teachers during all sorts of celebration. Yup, easy to make, most people like to eat and it definitely look very yumms!


Anyway, back to my little tea party.. yes,! everybody love this.. Heh! heh! heh!.. this with a hot cup of moroccon mint tea....




Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: