Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Princess at the Ball






I am back in action!! Hehehe.. ok, this is not exactly my first order since I got back from London. My first order was to make dumplings... had plenty orders for that and had a swell time making both, the traditional bakchang and nyonya changs. All sold out and money collected! Woo hoo..


Anyway, back to this, girls will be girls.. A little girl wanted a princess cake and she chose to have this one and to add some magic to it, I added some shimmering sparkles on the doll's skirt! Hehehe.. I got these shimmering sparkling "accessory" from London and it is the fashion there now to have such shimmerinig sparkling thing on their cakes! Hehehe.. see this picture!??












This cake is a 2.5kg marbled buttercake and was sold at RM260. Yes, the doll's skirt can be eaten..


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

miruku said...

Welcome back. You didn't forget to shop for your cakes even on holiday :)
The dress (esp the white part) is amazing.

miruku said...

Q: Are you On The Green Side Of Life??? I sent you an email but i think you didn't get it. It was replied to 'no-reply...'.

Food so delicious! said...

Hi Milka,

Thanks! hehehehe.. ya, I actually took a rail out to some small town outside london to buy my baking stuff... hehehe.. and cart home plenty of them.

By the way, what is your email address?? Mine is fooodelicious@gmail.com. Please note there are 3 O in the food..