Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Bouffant Chiffon!!





Hahahahhaa!! Bouffant Chiffon! Chiffon cakes always remind me of Bouffant.. that puffed up hairstyle that took the world by storm in the 50s.. I secretly think people during that era just love everything puffed up and big! Hehehehe..

Anyway, I made 2 different flavors for my Bouffant Chiffon cake adventure.. I made the very simple Orange flavor but with a twist! I added cloves into it and you will never guess that there is cloves in it. However, the bit of cloves that I added enhanced the orange very well.. it make the orange smell and taste so addictive! I know, I know, orange flavor is orange flavor.. but you gotta try this to know.. mine has a sharp tangy flavor to it because that's the way I like it.. I dont like my cake just sweet. If I want it just sweet, I will just scoop a spoonful of sugar and eat! Flavors have to have its uniqueness.. as in orange, it is never just sweet.. it's sourish, it's tart and sharp that blends and make the sweet taste more pronounced. Ya, it is like a love hate relationship... and that's how I like my orange flavor to be and that's how my spice Orange Bouffant Chiffon taste like...

The Rose.. Hmm... "Rose, Rose, I love you..." I had that song ringing in my head when I was making the Rose Chiffon.. Basically, this is a very pretty looking cake.. Ok.. again! my photography skill leave much to be desired and my monster did something to the camera.. I dont know what but I must find out.. because all the photos I took, the object looked like it had a shock!! Too much exposure I think.. or something along that line! Anyway, back to my Rose Rose I love chiffon cake.. well, it is a pretty cake with a very pleasing smell.. smell like rose.. smell like love.. smell like garden.. smell like everything I like.. of course, I didnt add too much rose flavor into it.. I am always very cautious with essences and flavoring.. a tiny bit too much and the whole cake/cooking is going to end up tasting and smelling like some factory! Wahahaha..

Anyway, I will be trying out a few more different flavors soon.. so, stay tune and see what I am able to come up with... Hehehehee....


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Blur Ting said...

Wow, your cakes and decorations are fantastic! You're so talented!

By the way, you asked about growing soya beans. Try sowing dried soy beans that you buy from the market. They might germinate. If not, you might have to get from the seed supplier.

Food so delicious! said...

Hi Ting...

Thanks! Thanks for dropping by my blog. Hehee.. I love your gardens.. especially your vegetable patch. Yes, I shall try using the dried soya bean from the market as I have not seen any soya bean seeds being sold here.