Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

I see GREEN!!... Zesty Suzzy Lime Macaroons





I love lime...anything to do with lime.. I love the zesty and out of this world smell.. I love the tartness! It brings out flavors in anything that is sweet or savory.. A twist of lime in sardines can change the whole taste of something boring and fishy like sardine into something appetizing and enticing. Ask that fussy eater in my house.. she will tell you.."dont forget to add lime in the sardines!"


Anyway, I have been wanting to do this for the longest time but somehow never got the will to lift my lazy ass off to actually do it!.. Sigh.. procrastination is my biggest problem... So, yesterday, as I was walking to the kitchen, I looked at the bags of lime and could just hear them snickering at me.."you lazy bum... you are just too lazy to come over to give us some whacking and bashing.." and that was it! I took the challenge and come up with this....


These french macaroons are just macaroons... until the zesty lime curd is added.. and voila! the macaroons are transformed from plain to something that is consumingly addictive. The lime flavor gives it an addictive taste as it blends well with the sweetness of the macaroons.. The smoothness of the curd simply makes a startling contrast with the macaroons.. crispy and chewy from the macaroons combine with the smooth and rich but yet tangy taste from the lime curd... igniting a sense of love hate, storm and calm in you..... Aaaaahhh..


To try some, these are RM4.00 each with a minimum order of 20 pieces.... dont say I didnt warn you... 20 pieces will be gone in a jiffy! Pooof!



Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Juliana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Juliana said...

Since I was introduce Zesty Suzzy Lime Macaroons for the 1st time 3 hrs ago ...... hahahaha.....i must say I'm hook to it. Love to adventure other flavors too. Pls call me for to sample, ya? Meanwhile, if you have any orders pls let me know to "tumpang" order for my own consumption.