Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

I see GREEN!!! ... Pistachios & Chocolate..




I love the color green!! Do you? What is your favorite color??


I have always found green to be a very pleasing color.. maybe that's the reason why I always like nature.. my house must always have a garden, no matter how small it is.. there must be grass in my garden, there must lots of green in all sorts of different shades in my garden.. Green just make me really happy!! Even when I am sad, the color green never fail to lift up my spirit.. never fail to give me hope... Hehehehe... Green is my color of happiness...


So, when I was commissioned to make a batch of french macaroons for my customer who wanted them as gifts to a new mama who is in confinement, I boldly made them in green... hehehe.... I substituted the usual ground almonds with pistachios..(yes, I have to blend them up a few times to get that powder fine texture) for these macaroons and used a rich and velvety chocolate ganache for the filling.. The new mama is so going to feel pampered and special.. hehehe..


These were sold for RM4.00 each with a minimum of 20 pieces......


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: