Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Party Fun Food...




Hehehehehe.. a little fun picture from my party catering... made this for a party and decided to be funky with the layout.. I can tell you that it is not easy arranging jellies.. especially when it is so yummy.. hehehe. had to resist temptation of popping them into my mouth instead! Hahaha..

Funky jelly for a great party....


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Juliana said...

Got some more ah? I didn't get to eat much, just 1 or 2 pieces. Have to reserve for the guest, hopping to have some left over but the respond was so good, obviously at the end is an empty white plate.

Food so delicious! said...

Hahahaha!! Charles, can make some more for you la. Will Call Ju to come pick it up.