Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

I learnt something new today....




Yay!!! Please clap.. I did it! It is a great achievement for me ok! It's like I finally split the atom and created a bomb or something... Hahaha.. I am capable of learning new technology method to improve the pictures in my blog. Hahahaha!! If you have to know, I am a techno dumbo.. my brain cant seem to comprehend or adhere or follow instructions on anything that is technology. It just refuse to! Hahahaha.. but with this, I proof to myself I can be a bit techno clever. Heh! heh! heh!

So, be amused for I have now handed my crown to someone else.. and be prepared to see more funky layouts for my creation.

Ooops! gotta run... there are plenty features in this technology that I need to explore.. Toots!


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

p3chandan said...

Hi Foodelicious congratulations on your new techno achievement! You can pass the flag of being the techno dumbo to me now...Someone thought and still didnt get to me yet, a slow brain? Im drooling looking at your mosaics of cupcakes!

Food so delicious! said...

Hi p3Chandan,

Welcome to my blog!! I enjoy reading your blog.. you have inspired me to get back to growing things. Hehehe..