Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

You will never walk Alone!




A big Liverpool fan requested this for his birthday..... Hehehehe... This 8 years old boy sure knows what he wanted for his birthday.. He even got all the details correct and percise!

This cake is a marbled vanilla and chocolate weighing in at 3.8kg and was sold for RM390. I was happy that the "boss" gave his approval..."Yes, you got it correct". Heh! Heh! Heh!..


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

testing

Food so delicious! said...

testing???

Juliana said...

Ya la Testing. Will explain to you later after i find the fault.

Food so delicious! said...

Oh! is you!! you are suppose to put in your comments of the cake.. hehehehe...

Anonymous said...

Grrrr......ok, i give up. I don't know why Charles name under my a/c!
Well, u know the true identity to post the comment, right?

The birthday boy had the whole piece cake of Liverpool logo. The marble cake was so moisture and to my surprise quite additive. My mum commented not so sweet and nice. The mixture of vanilla and chocolate was well blend. Well done!

I can see the baker is not a FC craze. Liverpool fans commented where are the 3 white strips on the jersey shoulder.

Juliana

Food so delicious! said...

Hahahahhaa!!! Great to hear that everybody liked the cake. Taking into consideration that your family members are not butter cake eaters.

I would have put in another stripe but the weather was so cranky la.. you saw the stripes were cracking and slowly falling down?? That is because it was humid and rainy la..

Anyway, I am glad everyone in your family liked the cake. It must be a refreshing change from the usual sponge and whipped cream cake eh.