Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Tom Clancy - Mystery of the Kepohs




Hahahahahahaa!!!! I was commissioned to do this cake by my monster. She wanted to give my uncle a birthday present but didnt quite know what to get, so, she sms me from the shop and said.."Let's collaborate on a cake!"... Hehehehe.. and she got all my uncle's favorite things correct.. James Bond, Oldies songs, books, old movies...


I decided on a book as it was the easiest to shape in a short time. However, given the fact that the weather was and still is blazing hot and bright, working with fondant was a pain!! It was hard to shape the fondant as it hardens fast and even if you managed to get the fondant to shape up, it some how crack up.. Hmm... so, at the end, I had to move everything to somewhere cool in the house....


This cake is a marbled butter cake... the family's favorite.. and the mystery of the kepohs was my idea! Hehehehe.. this cake weigh in at 2kg and if I were to sell this, it will be RM220.




Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: