Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Taking a BRRREEEAKK! Heh! Heh! Heh!





I am taking a break... yes, a prolong break! Heh! Heh! Heh!.. such long breaks are good for the soul. So, what am I doing while I am taking this prolong break? Hmmm....

I have been taking it easy with the oven and tools. I have been baking cakes that are already in this blog.. repeat orders. I have been working full time again since there was an offer that I cant resist! Hehehe.... I have been making time to get into an exercise routine and a daily routine.. I have also been getting on my knees and hands dirty with gardening.. managed to harvest some tomatoes, pak choy, bayam, chilies and are planning to have some beans and choy sum to come along. Oh yes!! and roselle too. Look out cordial and plenty roselle jam yummies in this blog!



Oh.. I have time to make yummy dinners too.. Have a look at what I made today for myself... Aubergine Salad is something I love very much.. it is something my grandma always make when it was just she and me having a meal. She knows I love this very appetising dish and how I will whallop all my rice and how my grandma will smile... sigh.. if only I could turn back time....



Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: