Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

I see GREEN!!!... A box of french macaroons...




Hehehehe.. this is for a new mama who just had a baby girl. The common practise of confinement practised by Asians requires one to abstain from some food as it is believed to be bad for health especially to a new mama who is said to be weak from childbirth and strain of having a new baby... So, one can imagine the limited choices of food a new mama can take and after a week or two, the new mama is bound to crave for something special... Hehehe.. within the limits of food allowed for confinement of course! So, when I was commissioned to make something nice for a new mama, I came up with macaroons...


This gift consist of a mixture of pistachios macaroons and Zesty Suzzy Lime macaroons and it was sold for RM80... I am sure the new mama will be going.. "woo hoooo!!!!" Hehehe..



Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

p3chandan said...

I'd go Wow! Slurp slurp...! hehehe

Food so delicious! said...

hehehehee... this is very addictive if you like nuts and sweet stuff... oh! it has chocolate too!!