Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Rose & Chocolate - A French Macarons affair...




Ok.. this is not one of my best creation.. I am not sure if it is the egg whites or is it the weather.. it was extremely dry and hot yesterday, so, perhaps that could the reason for this batch of Rose macarons not turning out the way I wanted them to. Sigh.. one cant be perfect..


Anyway, I will try this again.. because I like Rose.. I like the color and flavor.. I think Rose is very versatile.. it can be paired up with a lot of things and still maintain its signature without overpowering its partner... Just like this creation.. I paired it up with a velvety chocolate ganache flavored with rum.... the taste is simply DIVINE!! The rose flavor is delicate and it compliments the strong and smooth taste of chocolate ganache with rum..


These are sold for RM3.50 each with a minimum of 20 pieces.


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Juliana said...

This flavor is good.

Food so delicious! said...

hehehe... not bad combination hor.. rose and chocolate... I will be making another batch of this.. this batch didnt come out as I would like them to.. so, gotta redo..