Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Cacao & Orange Daiquiri - A Refreshing French Macaron Affair




I wanted something exciting with my chocolate macarons.. I wanted something that is earth shattering! Hehehe.. at first, I wanted to pair these chocolate macarons with something unusual like chilies..yes, you heard me.. chilies. It's a rage in europe!! chilies and chocolates are the most happening thing since platform shoes... hehehe.. but since I was out of chilies and have yet to do my little research on what chilies to use, I ransacked my fridge for something I could use to make the cream and lo and behold!! I saw something I know it will give my chocolate macarons some excitement...


It is an orange.. the skin was so orange and fragrant and I know the fruit is juicy with the right balance of sweetness and tanginess.. I also know that orange and chocolate is like day and night but they are meant for each other! Hahahaha.. so, off I went to create an orange daiquiri cream.. it wasnt easy.. I had to balance the consitency with the sweetness and tanginess.. I like it really tangy.. really citrusy orange.. not just flat out sweet.. but with a balance of sweetness. So, after an hour of mixing.. I got this cream... a cream cheese base flavored with a very zesty and citrusy orange flavor... Delicious!


And together.. it is refreshing and delicious! Together, they make a happy pair.. hehehehe.. again, such pair are addictive... at RM3.50 each for a minimum order of 20!! Yay!!


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Juliana said...

Yes, this is one of my favorite.

Food so delicious! said...

Hahahahahaha!! yes!! mine too.. I love the cream.. so best!! sour and flavorful and at the same time sweet enough to be enticing..